Ayurvedic Skin Friendly Foods. Here are some of the skin friendly foods: Ayurvedic Beauty Tips
- Legume Beans
- Salmon fish
- Green tea
Tips for Beautiful Skin in Ayurveda
Here are the simple ayurvedic tips for skin:
- Mix cucumber juice, lime juice, and rose water in equal proportions. You can wash your face and apply this pack in the night. Rinse off this in the morning as this keeps your skin healthy and clears the complexion.
- You need to take 50 ml of milk, mix two teaspoonful of lime juice and a pinch of salt in it. This can be used as a cleansing lotion that helps to clear the deep pores.
- Mix rose water, lime juice, and glycerin in equal quantities and this mixture can be applied to the face at bedtime. This helps in the removal of blackheads, stains, and pimples from skin.
- Take 50 ml of tomato juice with one teaspoon of lemon juice. This can be applied to the face as it makes the skin glowing and soft.
- Apply orange juice to the face for a soft and smooth skin.
- Take wheat flour and turmeric powder in equal proportions and make a paste with sesame oil. This can be applied to the face to remove the unwanted hair.
- Take 30 ml of juice made out of cabbage along with 1 teaspoon of honey. If this mixture is applied to the face then it helps to keep away the wrinkles.
- Apply a paste made of raw carrots to the face and you will observe that your skin glows.
- Mint juice can be applied to the face and the skin becomes glowing.