Dhathri Herbal Divatta plus is a poly herbal formulation recommended for diabetes. If those having side-effects of diabetes like excessive thirst, excessive hunger, tiredness, poor eyesight, excessive urination etc., take Diavita along with their medicine, the restlessness due to diabetes will be considerably reduced. It also helps correct the digestive process.
Indications/Uses of Dhathri Diavitta Plus
As a rejuvenative drug To regulate insulin level and prevents debilitating effects of diabetics.
Composition: Each Dhathri Diavitta Plus capsule is prepared out of:
- Njaval (Syzygium cumini)
- Manjal (Curcuma longa)
- Nellikka (Emblica officinale)
- Venga (Pterocarpusmarsupium)
- Neermaruthu (Terminalia arjuna)
- Uluva (Trigonella foenumgracium)
- Arya Veppu (Azadirachta indica)
- Eakanayakam (Salacia reticulata)
- Karimjeerakam (foeniculum vulgare)
- Thettamparal (Strychnos potatorum)
- Amukkuram (withania pruita)
- Naykuruna (Mucuna prurita)
- Kanmadam (Asphaltum panjabinum)
Dosage of Dhathri Diavitta Plus:
Two capsules in the morning and two capsules in the evening after food or as directed by the physician.